Turning your guest WiFi into an social wifi marketing platform with Sugar WiFi is a simple process.
How does WiFi marketingÂ work for your businesses?
Social Wifi benefits anyÂ restaurant, retail store or event. Your business provides free, fast and secure wifi to its customers. In return for this useful service, customers Opt-In to receiving marketing materials from your business using their personal information that is captured from the Facebook social wifi login.
How A Social Wifi Hotspot Works
1. OPEN GUEST WIFI NETWORK
A Customer sees an open network on their wifi enabled device called “your business name – Sugar WiFi” and connects.
2. SOCIAL WIFI CAPTIVE PORTAL
The customer see a social wifi captive portal. Which is, a Â fully HTML customizable Splash Page for their device. This captive portalÂ is your first wifi advertising opportunity. Promote an item, special or event on this page.
3. SOCIAL WIFI MARKETING OPT-IN
Customers Accept or Decline Terms & Conditions. This is how customers opt-in to receiving marketing messages from you after they access your WiFi.
4. SOCIAL WIFI FACEBOOK LOG IN
Customers press the Facebook button and log into the WiFi (or any social network of your choosing)
5. REQUEST A FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE
They are kindly asked to “Like” your facebook page or “Check in”
6. WEBSITE URL REDIRECT
URL Redirect. Send customers to your e-commerce website, an Event page or Facebook page.
7. LOCATION BASED SOCIAL WIFI MARKETING
You can now send coupons or any marketing message to customers via email directly to their smartphones.
Turn your guest wifi into a social wifi hotspotÂ today!
1. Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We determine the number of social wifi routersÂ you need. We use cisco meraki hardware to power SugarWiFi. (Don’t worry if you are not tech savvy we will help you out with everything)
3. Once plugged in you have converted your Business WiFi into an social wifi advertising platform